Code Hike is a remark plugin for MDX. It will help you display code on your websites.
- Display code blocks, using VS Code themes for syntax highlighting and support for 134 programming languages.
- Use Code Hike components and annotations to enhance the code-reading experience and embrace the web as the interactive medium it is.
- Good-looking default styles. Customizable using CSS.
- And always keeping the MDX syntax as close to markdown as possible for a better authoring experience.
- It only works with MDX v2.
- Even when you can use MDX with frameworks like Vue or Svelte, Code Hike can only be used with React.
- Code Hike components are meant to be used from MDX files. It's a bad idea to import them directly from React code.